In our final webinar in 2023, we will look at tissue clearing and light sheet imaging technologies!
Join us for another round of technology updates this Friday!
Afshin Khalili and Luigi Prisco from Miltenyi Biotec will present on “Demystifying tissue clearing: unobstructed 3D imaging with the UltraMicroscope Blaze”.
Understanding three-dimensional biological systems is crucial for scientists in neuroscience and cancer research. This includes studying interactions within organoids, organs, and even whole organisms. With light sheet microscopy, you can image a sample as large as a whole mouse, in 3D at cellular resolution without prior tissue sectioning. But hold up, you need to prepare that sample right! And that’s where our presentation comes in.
During this presentation, Afshin and Luigi cover three crucial steps for preparing large samples for 3D light sheet imaging:
- Staining with validated 3D-immunofluorescence (3D-IF) antibodies, perfect for large samples.
- Tissue clearing to render fixed biological samples transparent, optimized for speed and efficiency.
- Fast 3-dimensional Imaging with the fully automated UltraMicroscope Blaze system.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have the tools and know-how to unravel tissue complexity like a pro and a solid understanding of how to establish our 3D imaging workflow in your lab.
- Tissue clearing protocols: Tissue clearing protocol | Immunostaining | Miltenyi Biotec | Deutschland
- List of dedicated antibodies for whole sample immunostaining and tissue clearing: Fluorescent antibodies | Immunofluorescence (IF) microscopy | Tissue clearing | Miltenyi Biotec | Miltenyi Biotec | Deutschland
Everyone is free to join, but registration is required. Just sign up for the Tech Exchange and Euro-BioImaging’s Virtual Pub scientific seminar series once, and you will get automatic reminders for upcoming events.